Friday, April 6, 2007

Quote of the Day 04/06/2007

The difference between one man and another is not mere ability...
it is energy.

~Thomas Arnold
(1795-1842, British educator, scholar)

I love this quote. I know there were/are several situations in my student career and professional career that reflect this. There have been many times that I was not the smartest or most qualified person for the task, but I loaded in a positive attitude and a certain stubbornness to see the project through to completion. What do you all think about this?

Today I head out for the coast. Yay! I am staying with a high school friend of Mom's, Stuart. (Holla, Stu!) He's been gracious enough to take me in tonight so I can extend my trip to the beach by day and not feel like I am driving there only to turn around and come back (Monday). He's the Papa Bear type. :)

Enough jabber... I've got to finish packing!

Peace be with you on this Good Friday,
J.

No comments: