Thursday, March 8, 2007

March Madness is HERE!


So, it's official. NCSU just cleaned the court with Duke! One OT, State won by 5. It was truly beautiful. I've never seen such an amazing reverse layup, courtesy of Atsur. I think the new State coach, Sidney Lowe is the ticket to the championship. Woo-hoo! Helluva first day!

Funny story: In preparation for the 1st ACC weekend of the season, Mom went to Sam's Club. As I unloaded a 6lb. lasagna, a 4lb. bag of broccoli, 3 giant bottles of ketchup, 2 tubs of mustard and the biggest damn bag of crinkle fries (8lbs.), I turned to Mom and just started laughing. I wanted to say, "When's the underground bunker being installed?" And her reply?? "Well, I knew I was gonna be glued to the ACC this weekend so I wanted to make sure I got stuff that's easy enough for you to fix." LOL! And I tell her, "Do you really expect we're gonna eat all this in ONE weekend?!?! That's the one and only Linda...

I had a random thought about my blog. It's been 4 days since I created it and so far I haven't gotten any comments on it. Could it be that I have been officially rejected by the Internet?? Ha ha! Actually I am having so much fun with the creation thereof that I really haven't felt rejected. It's such a great repository for lots of things that float through my head. In fact, I just got around to sharing my blog with the majority of my family and friends today. (Holla ya'll!) I am so lax about keeping in touch with my loved ones, this serves as a vehicle to do just that. At least my laziness hasn't completely taken over... :D

Time for the American Idol results... could it be that there really is a website designed to keep the bad contestants in the game? Then you could argue that it pays to sing badly!

Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's your comment. Linda and the 8 pound lasagna, yeah.

Jaime said...

Did I mention the 2 organic pizzas? There was still quite a bit more, but it was becoming a little embarassing...

Shannon said...

I can't say much about your choice in teams but at least you are not a Duke or USC fan. Lasagna what time is dinner?

Jaime said...

Ha ha! Never for Duke... if the Devil himself were playing Duke, I'd be rooting for ol' Beelzebub! Come by for dinner anytime! You're always welcome! We usually eat around 7. :)

Anonymous said...

and here I thought I commented on your blog & sent you a damn email instead!!!!!! OOPS!!!! Well, here is my comment that I wanted to give you, but LOOK.... you have an email from me too!!!! Oh well...wanted you to know that I saw your blog & think it is right up your ally!!!!!! Have fun with it girl!!!!!!!