Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quote of the Day 07/19/2008

Today's four quotes are all about being yourself. I believe that is the most difficult task we each have in our lifetimes. Enjoy!
J.

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part. ~Shirley MacLaine

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli

You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand. ~Irene C. Kassorla

2 comments:

Edward said...

Don't forget, "No fate but what we make." ~Sarah Conner

Jaime said...

Excellent, E! That is exactly what I am talking about! So when does the new season of Terminator begin?? :D

J.