Sunday, March 4, 2007

My 1st Blog

Well, here I go... blogging my soul out. A friend suggested I start a blog. I suppose he's done with my long emails about my philosophy of life! (E: Get that damn monkey off my back!)

Actually, the reasons he gave for it are excellent. I love to write, express and debate. An added benefit is that it's an opportunity to connect with others from all over the world. I never considered myself the type to blog, but this has been rather fun so far.

I can't promise to add new content every day, but as interesting patterns and themes arise I will post them here. I'm all about art, literature, history, travel, diversity and spirituality. As my blog grows I will most likely touch on every one of these subjects.

A little about myself... I am a 30 year old woman living in the mountains of Western North Carolina. I work at a local college where I scurry around fixing equipment (PC hardware and software) as quick as I can.

I've never been married, although I would like to be one day. I consider myself an equal blend of creative and logical. It's been tough meeting people with the same blend. I usually have a variety of different friends with whom I can express different facets of my personality.

Eventually, I would like to finish a bachelor's degree in Literature and Creative Writing. For right now, I am enjoying my career, my friends and my little furry buddy, Willowby Bobbin. (More about him later!)

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my blog. It may wander in all different directions at times, but with any luck you'll find tidbits you can relate to.

No comments: