Live, Laugh, Dream

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quote of the Day: 01/18/2011

"GET ON WITH IT!"

~Monty Python
(Best Humor Ever!)
at 2:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Fall is truly the best...

My photo
Jaime
I'm a happily married 41 yo living in Raleigh. I'm an IT Operations Manager and loving it!
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • These Things I Have Learned
    -
  • Change Today | Get Rid Of Stress Think Positive And Reach Happiness!
    -
  • Froggie went a'courtin
    -
  • G I S M e m o r i e s
    -
  • The Circle
    -
  • The (somewhat) Healthy Librarian
    -
  • Hedonism Chronicles: A blog of narcissistic status messages
    -
  • Six Sisters' Stuff
    -

Blog Archive

  • September 2012 (1)
  • February 2012 (1)
  • January 2011 (2)
  • January 2010 (2)
  • December 2009 (1)
  • November 2009 (2)
  • October 2009 (1)
  • September 2009 (1)
  • July 2009 (1)
  • June 2009 (2)
  • December 2008 (2)
  • August 2008 (4)
  • July 2008 (17)
  • April 2008 (2)
  • March 2008 (1)
  • February 2008 (3)
  • July 2007 (6)
  • June 2007 (3)
  • May 2007 (6)
  • April 2007 (3)
  • March 2007 (14)

Jaime's Recommendations

  • Funnies: I am a lion when I dance
  • Movie: Midnight in Paris
  • Commercial: Buster Approved this Nutrition Commercial from Petco
  • Book: A Discovery of Witches
  • TV Series: Once Upon A Time
  • Music: OneRepublic

Convenient Links

  • Craig's List - Asheville
  • EMaglott's Flickr photos
  • Honor Moor's Flickr photos
  • My Flickr Page
  • One of My Heros - Ellen Degeneres

You are visitor #:


View My Stats
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.